Copyright Policy – DMCA
At The beginning Rwaiaty site doesn’t accept any violation of intellectual property rights and that all the topics available from the site are members of the site directly and if there is any violation of property rights you can contact us with a clarification of the subject name and will be deleted immediately.
• In Rwaiaty site we are committed to responding to any violations you may face if your copyrights have been violated. You should be aware of any potential infringement you may have under the Digital Copyright Act of the United States of America, as set out on the official Web site www.copyright.gov.
• If you believe that copyright infringement is an easy thing, It’s wrong because it can not be easy, but intellectual property rights (DMCA) are considered to be an observer of these violations. They exist to prevent all webmasters from stealing content, Their own.
• We are on Rwaiaty site , we respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we want to provide a core program that doesn’t contain content that violates these rights. The User Agreement requires that the information published by members be accurate, legal, and don’t violate third party rights. To promote these goals, my novels provide a process for submitting complaints about content posted by members. Our policies and procedures have been clarified and / or referenced in the following sections.
• Please note that if we disable or remove access to content, Rwaiaty may, in good faith, send written notice, including the complainant’s contact information, to the “Member” who posted the Content and / or take other reasonable steps to notify “Member” that Rwaiaty has received notice of an alleged infringement of intellectual property rights or another violation of the Content. As is also stated in our policy, in the appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, member accounts are disabled and / or canceled, as the case requires, for those who violate or insist on violating the rights of others or posting illegal content.
• Please be aware that any notice or counter-notification you provide must be correct and be submitted under penalty of perjury. Any false notice or counter notification may result in personal liability. Therefore, you may need to seek advice from a legal advisor before sending a notice or a counter notification.
• Notice of copyright infringement:
According to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C of Section 512), Rwaiaty have implemented procedures to receive written notification of the alleged violations. My account site has also been assigned as an agent to receive notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been violated please send a message including:
1. An electronic or written signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder;
2. The copyrighted book link that you claim to be infringing;
3. Your email address, mailing address and / or phone number.
4. A statement by you that you believe in good faith that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, his agent, or the law;
5. A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
• Please contact us by mail: [email protected]
• Counter Notification:
If you believe that the copyright infringement notice has been submitted incorrectly against you, you may file a counter notification, in accordance with sections 512 (g) (2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. You can send us mail that includes:
1- Your electronic or written signature;
2- Identify items that have been removed or have been disabled;
3- Permission, under the penalty of perjury, that you believe in good faith that the removal or disabling of the materials was wrong
Please send your counter notification to the mail specified above.
Finally, we make sure that our interest in and observance of the Rwaiaty website is protected by intellectual property rights and we do not accept any violation of these rights If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.